注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1692|回复: 1

A Creative Way to Learn Chinese

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-22 03:15:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
One of my foreign friends mentioned a very good website when we were talking about how foreigners learn Chinese these days. He pointed out that in the website chinesetones.com he can always find something interesting and creative which makes him get interested in learning Chinese instead of feeling like it’s a must-do thing. In my point of view, people really should reconsider how to teach language in a good way.
6 U& C/ L; {; c* O/ yNowadays there are a large number of websites showing people how to learn vivid expressions and phrases in English like foreigners do. There are videos, podcasts, English songs and other materials that on which learners may focus and make study efficient. Meanwhile, the way people teaching Chinese seem a little bit boring and single.
# B& M" o. _$ A+ |I checked the chinesetones website and surprisingly found there are lots of videos of Chinese episodes. More important, as Chinese I have seen most of them which are all seemed carefully chose and well edited. The contents of them are actually verified. There are sitcoms like “家有儿女”,trendy drama like “向左走向右走” etc.. They are all famous in China and I believe lots of foreign students living in our country have seen them before without fully understand the meaning of certain sentences. 1 |" ~" m' k+ r5 g0 _
For learners, it’s important to point out and high-lighted useful words. In chinesetones, all the videos have been edited and added both English and Chinese screens by which people can see clear. There are always tips and simple explanations below the video. What’s also worth mentioning is that after watching the video you can have a quiz by yourself on line, which is one of the unique part of this website.1 }! ]3 L# P+ ~8 L  J/ k
Not like some typical Chinese-teaching websites, in chinesetones, you can learn something really useful. What’s fascinating is that you don’t have to learn on purpose. When looking at those unadulterated episodes. In one section, there’s a vivid phrase“北京人都是活雷锋”which actually means people living in Beijing are all kind-hearted. Just imagine, how can you learn such phrases without really understand how to use them by watching videos?
8 K  q- b( A. ?" ?' v/ [! U& i4 I0 I+ r: {

$ y- f1 V' O) q& u* z9 p$ \" a3 d" XEpisodes are ranked by three levels from one to three. Level one is the easiest which are basic daily conversations and level three is hard for foreign learners. You can always find what suits you in the website.9 Q& |1 Q; L  A2 O
I hope more and more foreigners can surf on this website and make real progress in Chinese.. ^& {+ r" @( [% [; e
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-24 03:25:33 | 显示全部楼层
hope to help you a lot in learning Chinese
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SINOFACE|海华网  

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 13:59