SINOFACE|海华网

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2097|回复: 0

脱口而出的习惯语---(绝对有用)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-8-8 21:56:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

小事一桩
That's a piece of cake
That's as easy as pie!
I can do it with my eyes closed
请你客气点
Who do you think you're talking to?
Don't get fresh with me
(get fresh with 大多用于母亲对孩子的斥责之时)
等着瞧
you'll see
Time will tell
多管闲事
(It is) None of your business
Mind your won business
Who asked you?
This has nothing to do with you
别狗眼看人低
Do I look like a fool?
Who do you think I am?
What kind of a fool do you take me for?
不要告诉别人
Don't tell anybody (about it)
This is just between you and me
This doesn't leave this room
This is for your ears only
当然
you bet
you know it
you betcha
你在开玩笑
you are kidding(joking)
you have got to be kidding(joking)
Are you kidding(joking) 

# k$ m% f- i5 i0 ^; {

 

9 {# K7 ^4 W. d* H6 C& S3 f

没错,就是这样
you got taht right
you wit the rail on the head
世界真小
It is a small world
Small world!
You never know whom you will bump into
既然如此,你自己来吧
Do it yourself ,then
这才像话
That is more like it
太过分了
That is going too far
我老早就告诉过你了
See
I told you(so)
那又怎样?
So what?
就指望你了
I'm counting on you
You're my only hope
想想办法吧!(别老是坐在那里)
Do something (about it).
Don't just sit there.
别装傻了
Stop playing the food
Don't act stupid
你有何不满?
Any complaints?
Do you have anything to say?
船到桥头自然直
Thing will work out
It will work out
Everything will be fine
(小辫子)被抓到了
you caught me
我早就知道了
I'm fully(well) aware of that
You don't have to tell me
I wasn't born yesterday
我认输了
Beats me
You got me
You got that right
I can't hack this
(hack 是完成任务的俗语)
你到底要说什么?
Don't beat around the bush
Get to the point
What are you try to say?
你以为你是谁?
who do you think you are?

4 W' {0 S# U4 M% a& z& p7 {, y

As far as I know.
就我所知,
 
As you can see.
正如你看到的。
 
As you wish, if you want.
随你吧。
 
Be my pleasure.
我很乐意。
 
Believe or not, he'll come.
相信不相信,他都要来。
 
Between you and me.
就你和我;就我们俩知道。
 
Both, I guess.
我想两个都是。
 
But I can do that.
我能干。
 
But in the mean time.
与此同时。
 
But it did happen.
但这确实发生了。
 
But it sounds necessary.
听起来有必要。
 
But something has changed.
但有些事情已经改变了。
 
But this time I won.
不过这次我赢了。
 
But we have to deal with it.
我得处理这件事情。
 
By accident.
是偶然。
 
d*amn, you are killing me.
该死,你要弄死我。
 
d*amn. I got it.
太好了,我得到了。
 
Do what you want.
你想干什么,就干吧。
 
Doctor says no problem.
医生说没问题。
 
Doctors, lawyers, Judge, anyone.
医生,律师,法官,任何人(都行)。
 
Easy come, easy go.
来的容易,走得快。
 
Enough is enough.
够了就是够了。
 
Even the dogs take holiday.
就是狗也有自己的假期呀。
 
Everybody can figure out.
每人都能估计出来。
 
Everybody keeps say that....
大家都一直说…。
 
Everything get control.
一切都得到了控制。
 
Everything is fine.
一切都正常。
 
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会好的。
 
Everything is my fault.
都是我的错。
 
Everything she said is lying.
她说的都是假的。
 
Everything went wrong.
一切都乱了。
 
Everything will be right.
一切都会好的。
 
Everything's going wrong.
一切都乱了。
 
Exactly.
完全准确。
 
Face to face.
面对面地。
 
From God.
从上帝那里来。
 
From the fact, I know…
根据事实,我知道…. 。
 
Funning things.
嬗腥ぁ?
 
God knows, I don't know.
上帝知道,我可不知道。
 
Good look body.
好身材。
 
Good thinking.
好主意。
 
Good, I'm glad to hear that.
很好,听到这件事太高兴了。
 
Great, just great.
太好了,真是太好了。
 
He can go to hell.
他见鬼去吧。
 
He died in accident.
他死于事故。
 
He gave me the choice which was no choice.
他给了我个不是机会的机会。
 
He got a little wild.
他有点失常。
 
He has pulse.
他的脉搏还跳动;他还活着。
 
He is a friend of our family.
他是我家的朋友。
 
He is a good-looking bay.
他是一个漂亮的男孩。
 
He is a man I trust.
他是我相信的人。
 
He is afraid of challenge.
他害怕竞争。
 
He is gone.
他走了。
 
He is important to you.
他对你很重要。
 
He is quiet upset.
他很不安。
 
He is really a fine-looking young man.
他确实是一个很英俊的年青人。
 
He is sensitive.
他很敏感。
 
He is terrible pain.
他痛的利害。
 
He must be ill.
他一定病了。
 
He remind me that.
他使我想起来了那件事。
 
He suffered too much, too long.
他受苦太多太长了。
 
He was divorced.
他离婚了。
He was lying to you.
他在对你撒谎。
 
He'll be free soon.
他很快就自由了。
 
He'll never forgive you.
他永远不会原谅你的。
 
Here is 100 dollars, all in cash.
这儿有一百美元,全是现金。
 
Here is my card.
这是我的明信片。
 
Here you go.
给你。
 
Here, you keep the change.
给你钱,别找零钱了。
 
He's dead.
他死了。
 
He's died 27 times.
他死了27次了。
 
He's drunk.
他醉了。
 
He's gone.
他走了。
 
He's got killed.
他被杀了。
 
Hi, someone to see you.
喂,有人找你。
 
His case is strong, I can win it.
他的案情很有利,我能给他打赢。
 
His death is nothing to do with you.
他的死与你无关。
 
How nice of you to come.
你来真是太好了

+ H/ O0 {* e' q# w. s

 

% R8 P. e: k+ D9 z


 

( Y4 ]6 _% G7 X$ b, w1 S: A! @ : E5 a% {* W5 `9 s1 C( b[ 本帖最后由 maizai 于 2007-3-9 08:41 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SINOFACE|海华网  

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 04:38

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表